Quality Procedures – Quality Policy
G.M.P. Contracting Services Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to ensure that its products and services meet the needs of its customers at all times in accordance with contractual requirements, its policies and procedures. The Organisation’s management operates a Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, and Lloyds NERS Accreditation, including aspects specific to (9001 certificate narrative), and is committed to:
- Develop and improve its Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of :
- Product quality, specification, and integrity
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier performance
- Risk minimisation & work ethics
G.M.P. Contracting Services Limited has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Ensure that Management Reviews not only set but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitors its quality performance, implementing improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in this Quality Procedures Manual. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies are made available to all members of staff along with copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.